Ariana Grande - Break Free ft. Zedd

[postlink] http://hollywudd.blogspot.com/2014/08/ariana-grande-break-free-ft-zedd.html [/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8eRzOYhLuwendofvid



[starttext]


"Break Free" is a song by American recording artist Ariana Grande featuring Russian-German musician and producer Zedd. The song serves as the second single from Grande's upcoming second studio album My Everything. It premiered on July 2, 2014 on Total Ariana Live, MTV's revival of Total Request Live and was released later that day. Musically, the song explores dance-pop, EDM and electropop genres, a musical departure for Grande, whose previous music had been mainly pop and R&B.

In a May 2014 interview during which he talked about "Break Free", Zedd spoke about wanting to collaborate with Grande after hearing her voice for the first time at a Universal showcase. He said, "I was backstage and I heard someone sing. And I didn't know who it was, and I just said 'I want to make a song with whoever is singing right now.' I didn't know who it was, and it turned out being her. And luckily, now there's a song!" Grande first spoke about collaborating on a song with Zedd in late April in an interview with Billboard. She described the song as "fantastic and super-experimental for me" and further stated, "I never thought I'd do an EDM song, but that was an eye-opening experience, and now all I want to do is dance." She later talked about the song at Wango Tango and shared that she wanted it to be the next single. Grande began dropping hints about her second single on social media throughout the month of June but did not confirm that it was her collaboration with Zedd until June 21, at which point she also revealed the song's name. "Break Free" was written by Savan Kotecha, Zedd and Max Martin and produced by the latter two.



[endtext]

0 comments :

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))