Iggy Azalea -T.I. feat. - No Mediocre

[postlink] http://hollywudd.blogspot.com/2014/08/iggy-azalea-ti-feat-no-mediocre_8.html [/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdsTUfDTEhQendofvid



[starttext]



"No Mediocre" is a song by American hip hop recording artist T.I., featuring a guest appearance from Australian rapper Iggy Azalea. The song, produced by DJ Mustard, was released as the lead single from his upcoming ninth studio album Paperwork: The Motion Picture (2014), on June 17, 2014, through Grand Hustle and Columbia Records.

On November 22, 2013, T.I. announced that he had signed a deal with Columbia Records, to release his upcoming ninth studio album.[2] T.I. revealed he recruited Pharrell Williams to executive produce the LP and planned to release the album in early 2014.

Originally, T.I. had planned to release Trouble Man II: He Who Wears the Crown, a sequel to his 2012 album, but since getting into the studio with the album's executive producer, Pharrell Williams, he changed his mind. He stated: "Since we started working on the project and the project started has taken a different shape, I think we're going to postpone that title. We're gonna rework that. I got a couple of things in mind." He still plans to release the sequel to Trouble Man, however. About the current project:

All I'ma say is, it's gonna be a motion picture, it's gonna be a theatrical-worthy title. Something that will definitely seem instant classic. I'm thinking something like "Trap Champion", "Paperwork", but whatever it is the subtitle will be "The Motion Picture".

On December 16, 2013, it was reported that T.I. decided to name it Paperwork: The Motion Picture.

On June 17, 2014, T.I. released the official lead single from Paperwork, "No Mediocre", which features his protege Iggy Azalea and was produced by West Coast hip hop producer DJ Mustard. T.I. talked about the track on MTV News saying: "For me I think it was something to uplift women. It’s a get-your-sh—together-type of-record". He explained:

It’s denouncing mediocrity, man; all things sub-standard or below average or even moderately average should be set aside, man, and I think it starts internally. You must first have confidence and security within yourself, it goes from the heart, to the mind and then it is conveyed through your actions and your presentation of yourself.

He continued stating that men do not just look at physical attributes, but "social qualities" as well, and deep down "Every person knows what their strengths are, so showcase your strengths and not your weaknesses so much."



[endtext]


0 comments :

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))